Professor Emeritus Kyoji TANAKA receives “AIJ Grand Prize 2022”
Professor Emeritus Kyoji TANAKA receives “AIJ Grand Prize 2022”.
Grand prizes are presented to individual members whose achievements contribute to the advancement of architecture and building engineering.
- Award Recipients: Professor Emeritus Kyoji TANAKA
- Conferrer: Architectural Institute of Japan
- Award: AIJ Grand Prize 2022
- Research Topic: Systematization of waterproofing technology for long-life building, and social contribution to research, education, and industry in waterproofing field
- Award date: April 19, 2022