Kentaro Akiyama ( Hisabori-Wakabayashi Group ) receives Young Scientist Award from JBS.
Kentaro Akiyama ( Doctor course student at Hisabori-Wakabayashi Group ) receives the Young Scientist Award at The 93rd annual meeting of JBS(2020).
- Award Winner: Kentaro Akiyama (D1)
- Conferrer: The Japanese Biochemical Society (JBS)
- Award: Young Scientist Award at The 93rd annual meeting of JBS(2020).
- Research Title: One-step purification and functional analysis of the chloroplast ATP synthase complex.
- Date: September 16th, 2020