Asst. Prof. Yosuke Mizuno receives “Suematsu Digital Technology Award 2019”
Asst. Prof. Yosuke Mizuno, FIRST, IIR, received the Suematsu Digital Technology Award 2019 for his research proposal “Performance improvement of Brillouin optical correlation-domain reflectometry based on optical frequency modulation by arbitrary waveforms”. The awarding ceremony was given at the Ookayama Campus on September 5.
- Prize Winners: Asst. Prof. Yosuke Mizuno（Applied Electronics Research Core）
- Conferrer: Tokyo Institute of Technology
- Prize: Suematsu Digital Technology Award 2019
- Research Topic: Performance Improvement of Brillouin Optical Correlation-Domain Reflectometry Based on Arbitrary-Shaped Optical Frequency Modulation
- Award date: September 5, 2019